Gail Anne Jackson (Female)
Allergies or medical concerns:
Other personal information:
* Teacher for Denver public schools
* Hold bachelor's/ master's degrees in education
* Lived in Miyazaki, Japan as high school exchange student and attended Japanese
high school for one year.
* Studied Japanese at CU Boulder
* Lived and worked in Takayama for three years in the 1990's - taught at Takayama
Automotive and Technical College.
* Raised child in Takayama who attended Japanese public school, etc.
* Hosted Japanese exchange students in my home.
* Led a number of student exchange trips from Denver to Japan through DTSCC.
* Accompanied 4 student US delegates to the G-8 summit, Okinawa, Japan, 2000.
* Member of DTSCC for 21 years, serving as secretary for 10 years, and performing
as all-around volunteer ("Volunteer of the Year" in 2013).
* Served on DSCI as a board member for one year.
Japanese language ability:
- Conversation: Intermediate
- Reading: Basic
- Writing: Basic