This page contains information about events that are possibly
of interest to all who are exploring our trip to Japan, as well
as a timeline for events leading up to the trip.
To post information about any event you hear of that you think
might be of interest, simply
send an email to Steve and
it will be added to the website.
- April 15, 10: a.m. - noon; second orientation, at Geotech
- May 20, 10: a.m. - noon; third orientation, at Geotech
- June 5, LEAVE FOR JAPAN!!
- March 11, 10: a.m. - noon; first orientation, at Geotech
- February 11, Setsubun (welcome spring) dinner and bean throwing (!)
at Sonoda's restaurant in Aurora.
- February 10, applicant interviews at Geotech, 10:00-4:00